Published on 27 Jan 2020
We regularly provide our customers with updates on the industry-wide asset data cleansing exercise known as ‘Retrospective Data Updates’.
Focussing on Meter Asset data, the exercise sees us piloting a Proof of Concept (PoC) to help us work with customers to understand the level of discrepancies that exist and help us target our services and solutions to support Customers in improving data quality.
What's happened recently?
- We have now received and triaged files from all 8 participating Shippers
- Files now include data associated to circa 9 million Meter Point Reference Numbers (MPRNs)
- All files have passed validation following collaboration between Xoserve and Shippers
- We are now processing files to identify matches and anomalies against records held within UK Link
What's happening next?
- Continue to process Shipper files and identify matches and anomalies as part of our Phase 1 ‘Compare and Contrast’ analysis
- Xoserve will then be assuring these outputs before sharing with participating Shippers in early February
- Aggregated market level reporting outputs will be generated and shared with Shippers
- Activities also beginning this week to support our Phase 2 ‘Deep Dive’ analysis