User Admission for new customers
The User Admission process is for customers who are entering the gas market of Britain. The process is for customers who are signed to the Data Services Contract (DSC) or UK Link User Agreement (UUA). Customers signed to these can collectively be known as Uniform Network Code (UNC) Users.
For UNC Users, it is a five-step process, covering:
- Confidentiality documentation
- Accession documentation
- Information Exchange (IX) arrangements
- Accession to the UNC and DSC
New Shipper or Trader Customers (UNC User)
Downloadable documents outlining the User Admission process for Shipper or Trader customers on the gas networks are available:
- User Admission Steps for Shippers (PDF)
- User Admission Steps for Traders (PDF)
- New Customer Support Guide (PDF)
Once you are ready to start, simply complete the New Customer Enquiry Form for a Shipper or Trader.
Contact the Customer Life Cycle Team if you need any further information.
Supplier, Agent and other Customers (Non-UNC)
Customers who are not signed to the DSC or UUA (or non-UNC Users) can also access our services and systems.
Please download, complete and return the relevant form:
- New Supplier Request Form
- Automatic Read Equipment Service (ASP) Form
- Agent System Setup Request Form
- Connected System Operator (CSO) System Set Up Request Form
- Industrial and Commercial Customer Access to Data Enquiry
- Meter Asset Manager Request Form
- Meter Asset Provider Request Form
- New Connection Company (UIP) Form
- Smart Metering System Operator Request Form
- Independent Gas Transport Customer Application Form
- User Agent Request Form
Thank you for your feedback