Switching Programme Shipper Testing
CSS Shipper Testing
Following the industry agreed closure of Consequential Change Market Trials, Correla working on behalf of Xoserve has offered shippers, primarily not involved in E2E testing, the opportunity to test the new and updated shipper files required as part of the new Switching Programme under a revised Shipper Testing phase. This is not in scope of the overall CSS programme.
Shippers involved in testing through the approved E2E scenarios within the CSS programme will be provided with the same level of support and all parties will be utilising the same environment.
The objectives of CSS Shipper Testing are:
- To fully prepare external parties and Xoserve for the introduction of the new and updated files aligned to the Consequential changes due to the CSS programme; ensuring that new logic is applied within UK Link and associated systems, verifying that Xoserve and industry systems work as intended.
- To provide an opportunity for all participants to prove the systems and processes work by verification of their test scenarios through the execution of test cases.
- The ultimate objective is to provide evidence that the system and supporting business processes function as expected and, where appropriate, support the E2E process developed through the CSS programme.
- To provide the opportunity for Stakeholders and Xoserve to identify, address and resolve any issues prior to implementation to ensure the system is ready for Go Live.
- To enable the appropriate levels of testing to minimise risk to the CSS programme whilst ensuring that existing functionality has been protected.
- To provide all participating Stakeholders with the opportunity for familiarisation of new interfaces and, where relevant, all connectivity options in a production like environment testing functional data.
- To validate all record content in new and revised files recognising any revised logic being applied. It will be expected that all appropriate validation rules will apply.
Shipper Testing Support Forum - Agendas and Slides
01 April 2021 - Click to View
16 April 2021 - Click to View
30 April 2021 - Click to View
14 May 2021 - Click to View
28 May 2021 - Click to View
11 June 2021 - Click to View
25 June 2021 - Click to View
16 July 2021 - Click to View
06 August 2021 - Click to View
13 August 2021 - Click to View
18 August 2021 - Click to View
UK Link File Format Change Summary March 2021Last updated on 02 Sep 2021
API CSV Format TableLast updated on 02 Sep 2021
Low Process Workshop SummaryLast updated on 02 Sep 2021
CSS Shipper Test Defect Management TemplateLast updated on 02 Sep 2021
Gemini Market ScenariosLast updated on 30 Jun 2020
Switching TimelinesLast updated on 02 Sep 2021
E2E Additional Steps CCMT (002) GeminiLast updated on 02 Sep 2021
IX Set up E2E V3Last updated on 02 Sep 2021
CSS E2E File Transfer Approach – Scenario 1 V3Last updated on 02 Sep 2021
CSS E2E File Transfer Approach – Scenario 2Last updated on 02 Sep 2021
DES CSSC Changes v0.2Last updated on 02 Sep 2021
Xoserve CSS API Products OverviewLast updated on 02 Sep 2021
Xoserve DES REL Function Overview v2.0Last updated on 02 Sep 2021
Defect Management Plan - CSS Project v1.0 CCMTLast updated on 02 Sep 2021
CSSC 090621- Gemini V2Last updated on 02 Sep 2021
MT CSS Presentation Gemini 13_14Feb20Last updated on 02 Sep 2021
CCMT Release Management Plan v0.4Last updated on 02 Sep 2021
Thank you for your feedback