What are you looking for?
June 2020 Major Release Scope
The scope for the release was approved at the DSC Change Management committee meeting on Friday 22nd November 2019. It consisted of two shipper-funded and five Xoserve-funded changes. View the meeting details and associated materials from the Joint Office website.
The Change Proposal for June 2020 Release can be found here.
June 2020 Release Changes
- XRN4930 – Requirement to inform Shipper of Meter Link Code Change (100% Shipper funded)
- XRN4780 - Inclusion of Meter Asset Provider Identity (MAP Id) in the UK Link system (CSS Consequential Change)
- XRN4772 – Composite Weather Variable (CWV) Improvements (50% Shipper/50% DNO)
- XRN4850 – Notification of Customer Contact Details to Transporters (100% - DNO/IGT-funded)
- XRN4932 – Improvements to the quality of the Conversion Factor values held on the Supply Point Register (MOD0681S) (33% Shipper/67% DNO)
- XRN4888 – Removing Duplicate Address Update Validation for IGT Supply Meter Points via Contact Management Service (CMS)
June 2020 Major Implementation
The UK Link June 2020 Major Release implementation date is 27th June 2020, this was approved at Change Management Committee Meeting January 2020.
June 2020 Release Documentation
This collated list of documentation will be updated as the June 2020 Release work continues.
June 2020 – Release CircularLast updated on 30 Jan 2020
Delivery PlanLast updated on 20 May 2020
June 2020 - Market Trials ApproachLast updated on 07 May 2020
Thank you for your feedback