What are you looking for?
June 2020 Major Release Scope
The scope for the release was approved at the DSC Change Management committee meeting on Friday 22nd November 2019. It consisted of two shipper-funded and five Xoserve-funded changes. View the meeting details and associated materials from the Joint Office website.
The Change Proposal for June 2020 Release can be found here.
June 2020 Release Changes
- XRN4930 – Requirement to inform Shipper of Meter Link Code Change (100% Shipper funded)
- XRN4941 – Auto updates to meter read frequency (MOD0692) (100% Shipper funded)
- XRN4772 – Composite Weather Variable (CWV) Improvements (50% Shipper/50% DNO)
- XRN4850 – Notification of Customer Contact Details to Transporters (100% - DNO/IGT-funded)
- XRN4932 – Improvements to the quality of the Conversion Factor values held on the Supply Point Register (MOD0681S) (33% Shipper/67% DNO)
- XRN4888 – Removing Duplicate Address Update Validation for IGT Supply Meter Points via Contact Management Service (CMS)
June 2020 Major Release Implementation
The UK Link June 2020 Major Release implementation date is 19th-20th June 2020 following ChMC approval.
June 2020 Release Documentation
This collated list of documentation will be updated as the June 2020 Release work continues.
June 2020 – Release CircularLast updated on 27 Dec 2019
Delivery PlanLast updated on 09 Jan 2020
Thank you for your feedback