2251 - AC - ES - Successful Implementation – February 2019 Release
Last updated on 01 Mar 2019
Published on 01 Mar 2019
We are pleased to confirm that all planned implementation activities for the February 2019 Release were successfully completed on Friday 1st March 2019.
Five changes were implemented as part of this documentation only release:
- 1 - Amendment to Job/UPD hierarchies to show ‘irrelevant’ datasets
- XRN4770 - NDM Sample Data – Mod 0654 Delivery
- Change Pack 1972.7 - Ability to Accept Extended Reading Indexes of up to 12 characters
- Change Pack 2024 - The inclusion of rejection code SAN00001 in the rejection code list
- Change Pack 2140.8 - Minor change to UK link Manual to reflect receipt of Service Desk contacts via Web portal
The details of the changes can be obtained from the February 2019 Release page on xoserve.com.
The associated updates to the UK Link Manual, file formats and documents for these changes have now been made live and can be found the UK Link SharePoint site.
Please note for XRN4453.1 - Amendment to Job/UPD hierarchies to show ‘irrelevant’ datasets, the technical implementation for the proposed 5,000 TRANS record limit within the JOB and UPD Hierarchy will not be implemented until June 2019.
If you require any further information or have any questions, please contact me via email@example.com
Emma Smith – Customer Change Lifecycle Manager