2396 - CS - PO - New Change Proposals Notification
Last updated on 02 Aug 2019
Published on 02 Aug 2019
We are writing to inform you that the following new Change Proposals have been published on Xoserve.com
- XRN 4977 - Amendments to DSC Change Management Guidelines
- XRN 4980 - Change Supply Point Enquiry API to add in extra field and make certain other fields visible.
- XRN 4990 - Transfer of Sites with Low Read Submission Performance from Class 2 and 3 into Class 4 (MOD0664)
- XRN 4991 - Enabling large scale utilisation of Class 3 – MOD0700
- XRN 4992 - Modification 0687 - Creation of new charge to recover Last Resort Supply Payments
- XRN 4993 - DSC Service Description Table cosmetic change to service line table as of April 2019
- XRN 4994 - PAFA Contract Extension 2019/20
- XRN 4995 - Procurement of a Laboratory Study of within-pipe gas temperatures
These new Change Proposals will be presented at the next Change Management Committee meeting.
If you require any further information or have any questions, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Orsler – Customer Change Lifecycle Manager