Here at Xoserve, we strive to offer the best possible service.
However, if you are unhappy about your experience with us, then please do let us know. It is only by learning from our mistakes that we can improve our service.
We take every complaint we receive seriously, and work with our customers to resolve their issues quickly and in a satisfactory way.
If you have a complaint, please take the following steps to ensure that we can deal with your issue effectively.
Please contact us by either:
- Completing our Contact Form, outlining that your enquiry is a complaint.
- Email our External Requests Team (for Shipper complaints only).
- Write to us at Customer Office, Xoserve Limited, 65 Lansdowne Gate, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3DL.
In all cases, please let us know your allocated three-letter shortcode in addition to your address, postcode and contact telephone number.
We aim to resolve all concerns immediately but understand that some complaints are more complex. In any case, we will resolve them as quickly as possible.
If your concern does require more investigation, you can expect the following from us:
- We'll get back to you with a verbal or written response within five working days, either to let you know we've fixed the problem or that we are investigating further
- You'll be given the name and contact details of the person who is managing your complaint
- If there is any delay in getting the information to you, we will keep in touch with frequent progress updates
- Your Customer Advocate will do all they can to fully resolve your complaint
If you are unhappy with how your complaint has been managed, then you can get in touch with your Customer Lead, Alison Jennings, who will investigate further over the next five working days and will work with you to resolve your issues.
If, after discussing your complaint with Alison, you are still not fully satisfied, you can ask that your complaint be reviewed by Andrew Szabo, our Chief Customer Officer (CCO).
Following this, we will contact you and send you a letter within two weeks to confirm our final position. Our response might include an apology, an explanation of what went wrong, or details of remedial actions we may be taking.
Thank you for your feedback