Amendment Invoice (AMS) Issues – What’s the issue?
A number of functional defects and integration issues are causing presentation issues and charge calculation issues within the AMS invoice, resulting in presentation issues where data is missing or incorrect within the ASP and AML supporting data and incorrect charge calculations-which are excluded from the invoice until a fix is deployed.
What is Xoserve doing about the issues?
A taskforce consisting of business process and technical experts are working together to fix the issues causing both functional and integration issues.
There are 3 Primary Focus areas.
1. Business as Usual (BAU) – Maintaining the quality of the invoice, and improving the workaround process for issuing supporting AML and ASP files.
2. Technical Design Review and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) – Detailed technical review to identify any process improvements, and understand the root cause of functional defects
3. Customer Engagement and support
– Provide regular bi–weekly updates to Customers
– Engage with individual Customers to understand the impact that the issue is having on each organisation and work together to find ways to provide additional support.
Title Date File Type ASP/AML Amendment Invoice Update (WebEx) 14th August 2018 ASP Issue Management – Industry Update 13th July 2018 ASP/AML Amendment Invoice Update (WebEx) 11th June 2018 ASP/AML Amendment Invoice Update (WebEx) 8th May 2018 ASP Issue Management – Industry Update 30th April 2018 ASP/AML Amendment Invoice Update (WebEx) 11th April 2018
This section contains the following:-
- Defects – Latest list of defects that have impacted the AMS invoice, either as a presentation only issue or charge calculation issue.
- Defect and Scenario Glossary – List of defects and an overview of the impact that the defect has upon the business process.
Title Date File Type Defects List 13th August 2018 Defect and Scenario Glossary 13th July 2018
This Section contains the latest RCA plan
Title Date File Type RCA Review Plan 26th June 2018
This section provides general overview of how the Amendment invoice is validated and any other useful information.
Title Date File Type