Please note that charges apply for the User Admission process and the installation of IX equipment. Further information can be found under User Admission.
Please contact Customer Life Cycle for more information.
As part of the Customer department, the Customer Life Cycle team manage all Xoserve User Administration Processes. These end-to-end processes help facilitate the entry of a new User, any changes or amendments to any contractual information and a User’s exit from the gas market.
There are three key stages in the User Administration process:
2. User Change & Amendment
This process enables facilitation, action and communication of User business changes in order to maintain an effective business relationship and the integrity of Transporters’ Systems.
Changes and amendments can include:
- Company name and address changes
- Creation of new Supplier/Allocation Agent/Storage Agent on UK Link system
- Changes to IXN equipment (such as relocation or additional equipment)
- System Access Registration or change
- User Agent Appointment/de-appointment
- VAT de-registration or changes
- Facilitating actions to meet new contractual arrangements in User company mergers, de-mergers and acquisitions
3. Termination and Voluntary Discontinuance
These are the two routes in which a Shipper/Trader users can exit the gas market therefore ceasing to be a User under UNC.
Business Continuity Management (BCM)
In the event of a System User experiencing a BCM situation such as their premises being put out of action due to fire/flood etc. they should contact the Xoserve Customer Life Cycle team, who will notify interested parties of the incident and monitor the issue through to resolution. The contact details for the Customer Life Cycle team are shown below: