The Gemini System went live on 18th October 2005.
Gemini replaced the AT-Link systems using a Windows style environment. The following processes can be carried out within the Gemini application:
- Gas Nominations
- Gas Trades
- Energy Balancing
- NTS Entry Capacity Booking
- NTS Entry Capacity Trading
The Gemini Exit system went live on 6th June 2010 in order to meet the obligations of NTS Exit Reform UNC modification 0195AV. The following processes can be carried out within the Gemini Exit application:
- Long Term NTS Exit Capacity Applications
- NTS Exit Capacity Transfers
- NTS Exit Capacity Assignments
- Daily NTS Exit Capacity Auctions
- Constraint Management Actions
- NTS Exit Capacity Invoicing
These activities are at the heart of the commercial gas regime. Xoserve has full responsibility as system manager and system operator on behalf of National Grid.