Amendment Invoice Customer Workshop
Published on 24 Apr 2019
Amendment Invoice Customer Workshop lifts the lid on our customers’ experiences and our resolution plan
On 24th April we held the first of a series of workshops for Customers affected by the Amendment Invoice (AMS) issues that we’re working to resolve. The purpose of the workshop was to explain our resolution plan, actions and target dates.
We discussed a range of subjects, including:
- How the AMS works and the primary processes that feed into the invoice
- The impact of the issues on our Customers and their business
- Resolved and outstanding system defects for the AMS and .ASP & .AML supporting files
- The Task Force structure, service level agreements and our progress to date
- Our resolution plans and other key activities.
Most importantly, it was an opportunity to listen to our Customers and hear first-hand the impact of the issues on their business, as well as identifying tailored next steps to improve their experience.
Encouragingly we’ve received positive feedback from our Customers about today’s workshop. If you missed it, don’t worry - we’ll be running additional sessions through May and June and we’ll communicate these dates soon.
Please click here to open the presentation from the workshop.