Published on 15 Apr 2019
We’re excited to announce that from today you’ll benefit from new features and enhanced functionality on our website. You will see:
- Improvements to the speed and accuracy of the website search
- An extended site search, to include PDFs available on our website and their content
- A choice to view events within the calendar in a list
- Embedded LinkedIn and Twitter feeds throughout the website
Please click here to view additional features we have introduced to the site.
“We hope you will be delighted with the updates we have made to our website” Ranjit Patel, Chief Customer Officer said. “In our commitment to becoming a truly customer centric organisation, we are always working on new features and functionality to enhance your experience. Over the coming months we will be in touch to share further developments with you.”
Future enhancements to look out for include:
- A useful contacts directory, which will provide you with key contacts from across our business, who you can reach out to when you have a query beyond the service desk
- Blogs on subjects that are important to you from our Subject Matter Experts
- We are introducing a new feature, which will allow our Customers to send Change Pack feedback online via a URL token, and submit a response within the Consultation Period. This feature will dynamically update the document every night, to ensure the latest version of the document is always available.
If you have any questions or feedback you would like to share with us, click on the blue ‘feedback’ button. This can be found on the right-hand side of your internet browser, when viewing our website.