We’ve listened to your feedback! Change Pack automation now live
Published on 22 May 2019
Since the launch of our new website earlier this year, we’ve received lots of great feedback, with many of you telling us how happy you are with the site.
A number of you have also given us your thoughts on areas we can further develop to enhance your experience, in particular the way we currently use email and multiple attachments to distribute and manage our Change Packs with you.
We’re excited to announce that you’ll benefit from a new feature on our website, which will allow you to review and send Change Pack feedback online via a URL token, and submit a response within the Consultation Period. This feature will dynamically update the Change Pack every night, to ensure the latest version of the document is always available.
Click here to watch our video walkthrough for a look at what's new.
What does this mean for you?
- Your responses to our Change Packs will be collected more effectively through the new automated process, with less manual intervention by us
- The new automation will be able to collect your responses and associate it with the appropriate document within the Change Pack
- You can choose to respond to a Change Pack privately if you don’t want your view to be in the public domain
- Our website will be your go to place for all Change Pack information
- The visual presentation of our Change Packs will also be more appealing and easier to follow and understand.
What do you need to do?
- Continue to submit one response to our Change Packs for your organisation.
- Ensure you submit your Change Pack responses on time, the system doesn’t accept late responses. Deadline dates will be included in each Change Pack issued by us.
- If you haven’t received an email from us with a link to a Change Pack to review, please check your spam and junk folders just in case.
If you have any questions or feedback you would like to share with us, click on the blue ‘feedback’ button, this can be found on the right-hand side of your internet browser, when viewing our website. Alternatively, please contact us via email@example.com.
Over the coming months we will be in touch to share further enhancements with you.