Welcome to the New Look Xoserve Website
Published on 24 Jan 2019
The updated site includes changes to navigation, with a better user experience for both mobile and desktop versions. We’ve also improved the structure after looking at user journeys, so you’ll hopefully find what you’re looking for quicker and easier. There are a whole host of smaller but important changes, all designed to make your experience of our website better for you, our customers.
Redesigning and rebuilding a website like this has not been an easy task. But through collaborative work across the teams here at Xoserve and from valuable input from our customers, we are proud of the results.
Thank you to everyone who has collaborated on this project!
I just wanted to highlight a few of the changes to you, along with some walkthrough videos to help guide you through our site:
- Change Proposal page – this page includes all of the latest Change Proposals that are in progress and can be searched by title and/or XRN number
- Resource Library – containing useful information and documents on a range of topics including in-depth training materials
- A calendar of Xoserve events – that will have supporting documents, e.g. agenda for the day, meeting minutes, important linked resources
- Frequently Asked Questions – designed for you and decided by you. The more you click ‘yes’ or ‘no’ on each question the more accurate we can keep this information
- A pop-out Help bar – a site-wide toolbar that’s there to help you, wherever you are on the site!
Additional elements you’ll have seen before but now with a new look, such as:
- A new look homepage that uses bright colours and a more refined navigation
- New site-wide alerts bar for system outages and issues, colour coded dependent on the current alert status (this will replace the homepage ‘ticker tape’)
- Fully functioning web search with specific options to find what you’re looking for quicker
- Latest news page which can be linked to resources
We hope you like the changes, and if you have any feedback, please let us know here. You can also share your feedback through the blue ‘Feedback’ button on the right-hand side of each page at any point while you’re browsing the site.