UK Link Release – November 2021 Release
November 2021 Release Contents
On this page you will find:
November 2021 Release scope
The scope for November 2021 Release was approved at the Extraordinary DSC Change Management committee meeting on Monday 30th November 2020. The details of the meeting are available on the Joint Office website.
November 2021 Major Release Implementation
The November 2021 Release, XRN5289 is due to be implemented on 5th November 2021 and consists of 6 changes:
- XRN4941 - MOD0692 - Auto updates to meter read frequency
- XRN5007 - Enhancement to reconciliation process where prevailing volume is zero
- XRN5072 - Application and derivation of TTZ indicator and calculation of volume and energy – all classes
- XRN5142 - New allowable values for DCC Service Flag in DXI File from DCC
- XRN5180 - Inner tolerance validation for replacement reads and read insertions
The following Change will be presented at Change Management Committee in July, seeking formal approval for the Change to be added to the scope for the November 21 Release.
- XRN4780C - Inclusion of Meter Asset Provider Identity (MAP Id) in the UK Link
system (CSS Consequential Change)
De-Scoped at DSC Change Management Committee on 13th January 2021
- XRN5186* MOD0701 – Aligning capacity booking under the UNC and arrangements set out in relevant NExAs
- XRN5187* MOD0696 – Addressing inequalities between capacity booking under the UNC and arrangements set out in the relevant NExAs.
De-Scoped at DSC Change Management Committee on 12th May 2021
UK Link November 2021 Release Design Awareness Material will be available soon.
Thank you for your feedback