Additional data at National Level to support UIG Allocation validation
|14 Jan 2019||
29 Mar 2019
|Proposer||Scottish Power||Impacted DSC service area||
Service Area 6 (Previous Dec 18 – Mar 21)
Annual quantity, DM supply point capacity and offtake rate reviews
|Customer Change Team Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Xoserve to provide the additional information at national level to support customers with the validation of UIG Allocation on a monthly basis for the previous calendar month:
- National Daily Metered volumes, split Class1 and Class2 (and Class2 split by EUC Band), by Day and by LDZ.
o Currently only Total DM by LDZ available from National Grid Data Item explorer.
- National Product Class 3 & 4 Rolling AQ split by Product Class, EUC Band, Day and LDZ
o Currently only one day per month is available through UK Link Secure site
- Total Market data for the Scottish LDZs LC/LS/LO/LW/LT, for each LDZ for each day
- Total Demand kWh
- Total Daily Metered KWh, split PC1/2, PC2 split by EUC band
- Total NDM Demand kWh
- Total NDM Rolling AQ by Product Class 3&4 and EUC Band by Day
All Data to be closed out D+5 data
The information will be published in a secure area.
Impacted Customer Types
|Document title||Last updated||Type|