Make a complaint
If you think our service falls short of what you expect then you can make a complaint.
You can make a complaint online by completing the form using the button below.
Complain by post
Alternatively, you can also write to us at:
65 Lansdowne Gate
What happens when you complain to Xoserve
Every complaint we receive is taken seriously.
When you make a complaint, we will:
- aim to resolve your complaint within a few days.
- seek input from multiple industry parties for more complex complaints. These complaints may take longer to investigate and resolve.
- get back to you with a verbal or written response within five working days, either to let you know we've fixed the problem or that we are investigating further.
- give you the name and contact details of the person who is managing your complaint
If you disagree with the outcome of your complaint:
- you can contact our Customer Care Manager who will re-investigate your complaint with you over a further five working days.
- escalate your complaint to our Director of Customer Experience if you are still not fully satisfied.
- we will contact you within two weeks of our review to confirm our final position. Our response might include an apology, an explanation of what went wrong, or details of remedial actions we may be taking.