Stop MUR Generation of GT SMPs
|29 Jun 2020||
|Proposer||Xoserve||Impacted DSC service area||
Service Area 2 (Previous Dec 18 – Mar 21)
Provide Query Management
|Customer Change Team Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The primary barrier to undertaking this process is the inability for Shippers to operate normal meter reading activities, likewise the DN’s are unable to procure meter readings to satisfy the Must-Read criteria.
Therefore, this change is required to overcome this situation and avoid the MUR backlog creations.
Change the stakeholder inclusions in the Must Read monthly reporting and the generation of new CMS MUR Contacts in time for 20th Business Day of June (scheduled generation day)
1) Stop the generation of Must Reads on GT SMPs
2) Continue with the generation of Must Reads on IGT SMPs
3) Notification reports going to Shippers to include IGT sites only (this may be a by product of step 1 with no change having to be made)
Therefore, we need
1) The duplicate of Notification report but only for IGTs
2) On 20th business day, MUR contact should be generated for IGT site and it should not be generated for GT site.
Impacted Customer Types
|Document title||Last updated||Type|
|XRN5193 - CP||29/Jun/2020|