Future Billing Methodology (analysis only)
|27 Apr 2022||
|Proposer||Cadent||Impacted DSC service area||
|Customer Change Team Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Cadent’s continued work on its Future Billing Methodology (FBM) Project now requires Xoserve to undertake a re-assessment of the further defined conceptual requirements. The options require further assessment to determine the best approach and measures to unlock potential to de-carbonise heat using existing gas networks.
Cadent (and the other DNs) recognise elements of this project will impact Xoserve systems and business processes.
There are three solution options that Xoserve is required to re-assess:
- Pragmatic solution:
- Discrete CV Zones within LDZs for embedded entry points such as existing and new biomethane sites, and other potential embedded supplies such as BioSNG, Hydrogen Blend and Shale Gas
- Composite solution:
- CV zones for each and every input point to the LDZ, so each LDZ is broken down into “x” number of CV zones
- Ideal solution:
- As for Composite, but with attribution of CV data from CV measurement points to smart meters via DCC
- It is recognised that the additional data items and channels would potentially involve a number of changes outside the CDSP billing system; but CV would be attributed across DN networks to Supply Meter point data via DCC, as for smart meter reads, as distinct from X-ref tables within the CDSP billing system.
- It is anticipated the Ideal solution would only be achievable in the longer term
Impacted Customer Types
|Document title||Comment||Last updated||CHMC outcome|
|Change Proposal||Stage not yet reached||30/03/2022||Approved into Capture 10/02/2021|
|Initial Review||Stage not used||N/A||N/A|
|High Level Solution Options||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|
|Solution Review||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|
|Detailed Design||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|
|Evaluation Quotation Reports (EQR)||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|
|Business Evaluation Reports (BER)||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|
|Change Completion Reports (CCR)||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|
Contact the Change Team
Need to get in touch with a member of the Change Team?
You can email us at: email@example.com and we'll get back on the same day between the hours of 9:00am to 4:30pm.