13 February 2023
Today marks the beginning of the UK’s first official Hydrogen Week.
This week, we’ll be sharing a range of information covering hydrogen topics spanning across the energy sector.
We’re starting with a brand-new episode of our Xoserve Decarb Discussions podcast
In this episode, our Decarbonisation Lead Victoria Mustard is joined by:
- Joanna Ferguson – Northern Gas Network
- Martin Shannon – Cadent Gas Limited
- Darren Dunkley – Cadent Gas Limited
Together, they discuss their collaborative Hydrogen Village trial, and the challenges they face to launch the UK’s first Hydrogen Town.
With plans for the first Hydrogen Town to be submitted in March 2023, they highlight:
- learnings from the Hydrogen Village programme so far and how they’ll be used with future hydrogen trials
- why the next stage is significant and how the Hydrogen Town trial will differ from the Hydrogen Village
- why storage and resilience of supply will provide two of the most significant future challenges
- the development of a hydrogen economy and its importance in today’s economic and environmental climate
- how key industry stakeholders will be involved in future hydrogen trial
- important upcoming industry milestones
Listen now: The decarbonisation of domestic heating
To access our latest episode, or to view a full list of others across the series, click the link below.
Get in touch
If you’d like to take part in a podcast, or if you have any suggestions for future topics, please get in touch.
Share this news article