- all allowable industry values, including the Market Participant Identity List
- the List of all IX nodes
- the List of Organisations on UK Link systems
Market Participant Identity List
The Market Domain Data (MDD) Market Participant Identity List (previously managed by SPAA), defines and controls the Market Participant Identity (i.e. the Short Codes) used to denote an organisation participating in the gas industry. The list is used to identify such Market Participants in industry messages, including those processed by the Central Switching Service (CSS).
Market Participant Sub-Group
Our Market Participant Sub-Group plays a central role in managing the Market Participant process. The Sub-Group also reviews and approves any Market Participant Change Proposals.
As per the agreement that we would have a period of dual publication of the Market Participant identities, the previous SPAA version of the Market Participant MDD list can be found here.
Market Participant process
From the 1st March 2020, Xoserve – as the Central Data Services Provider (CDSP) – became the administrator of the end to end Market Participant process.
> End to end change management process flow
> Market Participant Identity Verification approach document defining the guidelines the CDSP follows when administering the process
> Market Participant Change Process Form
> Change Cycle Calendar
List of IX Nodes
- The information in the list is not confirmation about the correct way to transfer your Business-to-Business (B2B) Flow
- The lists is not a complete list of nodes available in the IX
- It only shows nodes that match the correct short codes in our system
List of Organisations on UK Link
List of Meter Models
Who to contact
Please submit all queries or issues relating to the process to the Xoserve Customer Life Cycle team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your feedback