What are you looking for?
Specific Services under the DSC
Our Specific Services are defined in the Data Services Contract (DSC) and are essential services to Great Britain's Gas Industry. They are funded by the Gas Transporters and by Users as required. The services are available to Users signing the DSC or UK Link User Agreement (UUA).
Specific Services include:
- Provision, installation and maintenance of an Option One Information Exchange (IX) connection
- Gemini access via the cloud
- Data Enquiry Service (DES)
A full list of services provided under the DSC is available in the Annual Charging Statement. This is released by 31st January each year, ahead of the start of the new financial year, and is issued to each DSC customer.
Accessing Specific Services
Specific Service Charges can be found in Appendix B of the Annual Charging Statement.
Service Request Forms
When you are ready to request any Specific Services, please submit a Service Request Form:
Service Request Change Forms
A change to Code Services, whether it is the introduction of a new service or an amendment of an existing one, can be made.
The Uniform Network Code (UNC) modification process on the Joint Office website provides guidance.
- Specific Services Portfolio Reporting Suite Request
- Email Reporting Request
- User Telephone Enquiry Service Request
- M Number Data File Service Access Request
- Request for Additional Supporting Information
These forms can be used to:
- propose changes to the conditions of a relevant service
- propose changes to the service schedules of the relevant service
- propose amendments to the current services
- propose new services to the schedule
If you have any questions about requesting a service or require any help, please submit an enquiry using the contact form.
Thank you for your feedback