Gemini Sustain Plus Programme
|10 Nov 2023||
|Proposer||National Gas Transmission||Impacted DSC service area||
Service Area 14 (Current Apr 21)
|Customer Change Team Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
NGT wishes to modernise the Gemini platform in order to continue to provide required Capacity & Balancing Services as well as delivering system compliance against new UNC modifications. NGT also wants to deliver change more efficiently whilst improving the customer experience.
The change will be known as the Gemini Sustain Plus programme. The scope of delivery will include:
- Conversion of all the current Gemini functionality and code into modern (Java Microservices) code
- Delivery of additional functional requirements
- Delivery in line with non-functional requirements
- Consolidation and re-design of Gemini screens
- Implementation of Azure cloud infrastructure components (including replacing the current Oracle database)
- Improvements to the support service arrangement to respond better to incidents and change (in line with new service levels and KPIs)
NGT require all of the programme scope to be delivered within a 2- year period, implementation to be specified in the Correla Delivery Plan.
Xoserve will contract with Correla to underpin the delivery of the Gemini Sustain Plus (covering the Correla Statement of Work).
Impacted Customer Types
|Document title||Comment||Last updated||CHMC outcome|
|Change Proposal||Approved into Capture||17/10/22||Approved at ChMC 12/10/22|
|Evaluation Quotation Reports (EQR)||Stage not required|
|Business Evaluation Reports (BER)||N/A||14/11/2022||Approved at ChMC 09/11/2022|
|Change Completion Reports (CCR)||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|