|26 Feb 2024
24 Feb 2024
|Impacted DSC service area
Service Area 4 (Current Apr 21)
Meter Read/Asset processing
|Customer Change Team Leader
This Change Proposal has been raised to deliver the requirements set out under IGT UNC Modification 159V – Amendments to the must read process.
This Modification was raised to update the IGT must read process to include timescales for a site to enter the process and to introduce timeframes for procuring and returning a read that align with read validation.
The Change Proposal will amend the IGT must read process in line with the Modification IGT159V requirements which includes the following:
• Placing a timeframe on the must read being provided by the IGT to ensure is aligns with the current validation window.
• Allowing Shippers a mechanism to exclude SMPs from the IGT must read process which have a known meter issue preventing reads being obtained.
• Excluding SMART, AMR and DCC Active SMPs from being included in the IGT must read process.
• Where there is a SoLR or Change of Shipper event, allow a 4 month pause in the relevant SMP(s) entering the IGT must read process.
• Ensuring PAC are provided the relevant information about the IGT must read process.
Please note, Ofgem approved the implementation of IGT159V on the 02 December 2022.
Impacted Customer Types
|Approved at ChMC 11th January 2023
|High Level Solution Options
|3177 - VO - PO
Deferred at ChMC 09/06/23 due to parties wishing to fully review all representations prior to voting.
Solution Option 1b approved at E-ChMC 16/06/23
|3213.3 - VO - PO
Approved at ChMC 13/09/2023
|Online e-learning course
|Evaluation Quotation Reports (EQR)
|Stage not required
|Business Evaluation Reports (BER)
|Approved at ChMC 11/10/23
|Change Completion Reports (CCR)
|Stage not yet reached