If you think our service falls short of what you expect then you can make a complaint.
You can make a complaint online by completing the form on the button provided below.
Complain by post
Alternatively, you can also write to us at:
- Customer Care,
- Xoserve Limited,
- 65 Lansdowne Gate,
- West Midlands,
- B91 3DL.
What happens when you complain to Xoserve
Every complaint we receive is taken seriously.
When you complain Xoserve will:
- Aim to resolve all complaints within a few days.
- More complex complaints that require input from multiple industry parties may take longer to investigate and resolve.
- We'll get back to you with a verbal or written response within five working days, either to let you know we've fixed the problem or that we are investigating further.
- You'll be given the name and contact details of the person who is managing your complaint
If you disagree with the outcome of your complaint
- You can contact our Customer Care Manager who will re-investigate your complaint with you over a further five working days.
- If you are still not fuly satisfied, you can escalate your complaint to our Head of Customer Experience.
- Once reviewed, we will contact you within two weeks to confirm our final position.
- Our response might include an apology, an explanation of what went wrong, or details of remedial actions we may be taking.