UK Link Release – November 2021 Release
November 2021 Release Contents
On this page you will find:
November 2021 Release scope
The scope for November 2021 Release was approved at the Extraordinary DSC Change Management committee meeting on Monday 30th November 2020. The details of the meeting are available on the Joint Office website.
November 2021 Major Release Implementation
The November 2021 Release, XRN5289 is due to be implemented on 22nd and 23rd January 2021 and consists of 5 changes, XRN5142 will be implemented on the 5th November 2021 following a decision made by Change Management Committee on the 1st November 2021:
Change Implementation on the 5th November 2021:
XRN5289 November 2021 Release due to be implemented on 22nd and 23rd January 2022:
- XRN4941 - MOD0692 - Auto updates to meter read frequency
- XRN5007 - Enhancement to reconciliation process where prevailing volume is zero
- XRN5072 - Application and derivation of TTZ indicator and calculation of volume and energy – all classes
- XRN5180 - Inner tolerance validation for replacement reads and read insertions
- XRN4780C - Inclusion of Meter Asset Provider Identity (MAP Id) in the UK Link
system (CSS Consequential Change)
De-Scoped at DSC Change Management Committee on 13th January 2021
- XRN5186* MOD0701 – Aligning capacity booking under the UNC and arrangements set out in relevant NExAs
- XRN5187* MOD0696 – Addressing inequalities between capacity booking under the UNC and arrangements set out in the relevant NExAs.
De-Scoped at DSC Change Management Committee on 12th May 2021
The training awareness session for this major release is available and can be found here.
Thank you for your feedback