UK Link Roadmap
The UK Link Roadmap will secure the future performance of the platform
UK Link connects the complex information, technology and communications systems that underpin Britain’s gas market.
Along with being critical for consumer switching, UK Link continues to be fundamental to the successful migration of Supplier and Shipper portfolios during the current gas market crisis.
The UK Link Roadmap will secure the future performance of the platform – for the benefit of the gas industry and its consumers.
Our progress in Q3
UK Link Portal successfully migrated to the Cloud
In October 2022, we completed phase two of the UK Link Portal's migration to the Cloud.
Both phases of the Portal migration have exited post-implementation support.
Our focus for Q4
Move to Cloud closedown activitiesWe'll complete closedown activities for the overall Move to Cloud programme by the end of March 2023.
BP23 UK Link Roadmap activitiesWe'll begin planning for the upcoming UK Link Roadmap activities that are set out in the 2023 Business Plan.
Find out more
The UK Link Roadmap is a multi-year programme that will:
- improve the reliability of service to customers
- ensure UK Link continues to support customers’ needs – and the transformation of the energy sector
- reduce UK Link technical debt cost effectively
You can find more information on this investment theme, along with the benefits these activities will deliver, in our 2022 Business Plan.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this investment theme, or if you'd like to know more, please email email@example.com.
Not what you're looking for?
This page describes our UK Link Roadmap investment theme:
- to find out more about the improvements we make to UK Link, visit our UK Link releases page
- to view specific ad-hoc changes to UK Link that are requested by our DSC customers, please visit our customer change register